Monday, December 6, 2010

The end of another class

So my psychology class ends this wednesday, and you know what? I'm kinda sad about that.  Just as I was getting past my introverted personality, talking to some of the members of my class and whatnot BAM! its almost over.

I would have to say that the thing I didnt like about taking this class was that it was only a half semester long, not enough time for me to open up.  Oh well.

As I've been typing this I was immediately reminded to register for next semester, and I'm feeling pretty good now.  I just registered for the class I've been waiting forever to get into.  Intro to imaginative writing.  I'll finally be able to take a class based on my hobby! (directly based)

along with that I also filled holes in two other classes just in case I decide to take another.  I filled a seat in another psychology class and a seat in a philosophy class! aren't my choices kinda strange this semester? anyways we'll see what happens a few weeks from now and how my finances are at the time, if I can I would LOVE to take two classes at a time again, really occupy my time with more school (not nearly as much as someone else, looking at you Britt) but thats what I have been trying for lately.

I'm also going to ask my current teacher what he's teaching next semester cause I've really enjoyed him (I wish I did that with my last english teacher... oh well) so we'll see if that is taken into consideration as well.

I really enjoyed this psychology class, the only part that sucked was the lack of time to really get into the meat of everything (we dropped our group activity and a few other things to fit the essentials) and like I said I would really have liked to have gotten to know my classmates better as we really just started to get to know each other.

Heres to next semesters potentially promising adventures.

1 comment:

Connie Babe said...

i'm so glad that you're taking classes...and psych is my love, so i'm glad you liked it.

and who knows, maybe i'll follow your example at some point and go finish my degree!