Monday, September 20, 2010

Tuning some old work

So I've been working on editing my recent work, and I find myself thinking (especially at work)

"Why don't I work on some old stuff too?"

Well Ive put Bed Ridden Agony and Reapers fall on my 'Work on editing this crap' list.  I'm not sure how many of you have read either of these, but you can find both of them under the Death Inc, label if you care to read them in their present condition (present condition... Crap) I think ill post the most recent edit of Upgrade to Edited Works Unlimited if anyone cares, it is somewhat different from the current post. RE-birth, isn't ready for Edited works yet... but in due time it'll make the move, it has been worked on a little, but not enough to warrant a post there.  I chose these two stories, cause I've felt melancholic lately and what better to work on then stuff I wrote in that same mindset? don't look forward to either of them coming up soon. But they will come when their ready.

No comments: