Tuesday, September 7, 2010

65


65 Questions You've Probably Never Been Asked...you know the rules. Tag people in this note (including the person who tagged you!) to learn more about people. Also, try to tag people who you've tagged in other notes, sometimes you learn things in new notes that you didn't know before about them...


1. First thing you wash in the shower?
my arms


2. What color is your favorite hoodie?
I dont have a hoodie, I have vests. Blue


3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
never kissed anyone, dont plan on kissing anyone.


4. Do you plan outfits?
"this tie? no that one... well..."


5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
A little proud, a little melancholic


6. What’s the closest thing to you that's red?
my mouse


7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
I've posted it before, the one about the girls who were flirting with me and made me break emotionally


8. Did you meet anybody new today?
I meet many people everyday, are they worth noting? absolutely not.


9. What are you craving right now?
the Jones soda I put in the fridge


10. Do you floss?
not often enough


11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
you reek like cabbage

12. Are you emotional?
I prefer not to show it


13. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
I wrote to a thousand in elementary

14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
lick cones, everything else gets da SPOON

15. Do you like your hair?
I dont have to do anything to it, ever. so i guess that makes it good. sure


16. Do you like yourself?
this question is hard to answer. 'enough'

17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
"so whats it like in the oval office, is it stuffy?"

18. What are you listening to right now?
background music from the transformers game

19. Are your parents strict?
enough

20. Would you go sky diving?
"please dont push me... AH I SAID DONT PUSH ME!!!"

21. Do you like cottage cheese?
no

22. Have you ever met a celebrity?
nobody noteworthy


23. Do you rent movies often?
Netflix is the best thing to ever happen to me


24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in?
in my room? does dust sparkle?

25. How many countries have you visited?
this one

26. Have you made a prank phone call?
once or twice

27. Ever been on a train?
LONG time ago

28. Brown or white eggs?
What is the difference? seriously I dont know!

29.Do you have a cell phone?
Droid X

30. Do you use chapstick?
Ive heard that using too much makes you dependent on it

31. Do you own a gun?
a 16 Gauge shotgun

32. Can you use chop sticks?
I'm not the best but I do what I can

33. Who are you going to be with tonight?
me, myself, and I.

34. Are you too forgiving?
yes, I feel like a doormat because of it

35. Ever been in love?
Love is a fragile and overwhelming force, I choose to leave it alone

36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow?
got breakfast, then we'll do... something for an hour or two, then everyone breaks off for work.

37. Ever have cream puffs?
yes!

38. Last time you cried?
I dont track these things

39. What was the last question you asked?
"what kind of oats did you need again?"

40. Favorite time of the year?
Autumn should be the ONLY season

41. Do you have any tattoos?
not yet

42. Are you sarcastic?
I'm too stupidly serious to be too sarcastic

43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?
bits and pieces here and there

44. Ever walked into a wall?
yup

45. Favorite color?
Blue

46. Have you ever slapped someone?
who in the world am i going to slap?

47. Is your hair curly?
...

48. What was the last CD you bought?
Robin Williams latest stand up CD

49. Do looks matter?
I really do, it makes me paranoid quite a bit

50. Last text you received?
Twitter
YahtzeeCroshaw: Last night at the bar someone asked me to say something 'hot and sexy'. All I could think of on the fly was 'Hayden Christensen'.

51. Is your phone bill sky high?
yeah

52. Do you like your life right now?
could be worse

53. Do you sleep with the TV on?
if I do, I must be REALLY tired

54. Can you handle the truth?
do i even have a choice?

55. Do you have good vision?
good enough, the glasses I do have give me double vision

56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?
I just hate people in general, I know hate is a strong word but the interaction I have with these people makes it hard to say otherwise.

57. How often do you talk on the phone?
talk on the phone?

58. The last person you held hands with?
I dont hold hands, dont plan on holding hands

59. What are you wearing?
stuff

60.What is your favorite animal?
I prefer pet type animals. dogs cats, their soft and cuddly

61. Where was your default picture taken?
on here it was taken in another dimension where anime is real, my facebook one was taken at Ihop


62. Can you hula hoop?
I got pretty good at doing it around my neck

63. Do you have a job?
yes

64. What was the most recent thing you bought?
quick cook oats. cocoa. jones soda. bawls

65. Have you ever crawled through a window?
yup

(consider yourself tagged...just let me know so i can read your answers)

No comments: