Monday, July 12, 2010

Dreams are so strange

I'm really only posting this for the Author of Rhapsodizing moments.  She was talking about dreams and I had a strange one a while back. (and no I'm not writing this in my formal 'ly' free style)

I'm at work, I think we're busy.  I'm doing my job inspecting cars.  From out of nowhere these two girls I don't know start flirting with me. One of them is blonde and the other brunette, the blonde was really the one leaning into me with the flirting and such, I'm frustrated and afraid by this, they just wont leave me alone.  At one point I leave my side of the store, upon my return the blonde girl was bent over backwards smirking at me from just an inch or so away. I'm breathing heavily scared out of my wits.  The brunette is standing feet away on the other side of a car, watching.  Suddenly, I break.  Next thing I know we're French kissing, and she's still bent over backwards (think the spiderman movie).  we're Frenching like I could only dream of, an intense explosion of feelings.

and thats when I woke up.  I've done the best I can to determine what it means and I'm not particularly fond of explaining it.

If you dream a lot and want to know what things mean look it up online.  I go here to define all the crazy things I dream of.  Try it sometime, you might be surprised at what you find out.

3 comments:

Connie Babe said...

maybe you're ready to date?

brittany michelle said...

i think you want to date. ha ha

Josh said...

Not that the dream dictionary/analyzer is a bad thing, it opens up new symbols and idea for thought upon, but I still believe that our dreams are purely our own, drawn from our own subconscious mind. Infused with meaning that only we can really understand.

Unfortunately, there's no master index for dreams in my mind. Not a criticism, just a comment. Interesting dream, interesting fears, interesting insight.