Saturday, April 24, 2010

The Rose of War (Bleeding Rose)

Here I am standing in the center

War, us humans have been at war many times. For land, for love, for freedom. War, war never changes, years past I was taught that people used to fight with primitive weapons like spears and arrows, nothing like what we use today. This tool in my hand, its been designed for use in war, nothing else. The Grinder behind me protecting someone I love and care for, its also made for war. The person inside it, she loves war. The person ahead of me, she has augmented her body for war, she is her own weapon.

Here I am standing in the center.

I did not choose to fight this war, war decided that for me. Why? I'm not sure how to answer that. A voice echoes through me, this tool of mine will be put to use now. I pull up the sleeve of the coat made for war, remove ammunition made for war, place them in the tool for war and remove the safety. The grinder behind me, its tools for war prime for the war about to take place. The person inside it widened eyes and toothed smile, her love for war was rising. The person ahead of me, she readies her body, her weapon for war.

Here I am standing in the center.

Men exit the place made for war, we stare them down with our tools of war, as they stare us down with theirs. A voice echoes and the air turns pink. Pink is the color of war, and I must make sure the pink doesn't come from me. The grinder behind me it does not generate the pink. The person inside it however is capable of creating the pink. I must not let that happen. the person ahead of me, her augmented body does not create pink, her color is more suitable for war. She leaps for the men and creates the pink air.

Here I am standing in the center.

No comments: