Thursday, April 16, 2009

get into the swing of things


alright... ive come up with an idea to get some writing done.  every week i will post a short story (pretty much like ive been doing)

i will post it on my day off (whenever those happen will be when these go up)

i reserve the right to write about whatever (pretty much like ive been doing)

if you have any ideas for something to write about post it in your comments (do not make dumb comments like "write about me" or "write about a fish named drew" i will not be happy with you, and 0 points to Josh cause i know he'll make a comment on that)

please leave comments, leaving comments will help me get from story to story, and constructive critisism is necessary for any writer so post that too (i need comments really bad right now, I'm doing this mostly so i can get back into my major projects)

i wont do a story for this week cause... well... my day off is over and ill be mostly too busy to try another day, but ill make the story good.

please remember that I'm serious about this so dont be dumb with your comments and posts I'm trying to build up momentum for the big stuff so i can get back into my comfy little writing cave

2 comments:

Jaycey said...

so you just posted to let us know that your blog won't be changing?

thanks for the heads up :D

i personally think you should write a strory about salili and h2o boy :D

Josh said...

Why in the world would I post that you need to write a story about me and a fish named Drew? You don't call a fish Drew... you need to write a story about my adventures with a fish named Phil.