Friday, September 19, 2008

now that i think about it, this might be a good place to put my story ideas, imperial and otherwise (mostly imperial)

yes i think this will be a great place to put all of my ideas, my head has been crammed with ideas for Day/Off that everything else has been shoved to the side. all the little details about Death Inc. and the horsemen of the apocalypse, and the imperial timeline. as i get the time ill post them here, those who see this can talk to me about the ideas if you have anything to add, and if there is something i cant come up with i might call one of you or some of you to come up with a solution, only time will tell

2 comments:

Josh said...

Can't wait to see what you come up with here. I'll have to subscribe.

Jaycey said...

I'm excited to read your stories now!