Friday, January 13, 2012

A simple update

 Key Lime: Actress
Cutie mark: Comedy/Tragedy masks
Split Second: Racer
Cutie mark: Winding road sign


Its been quite the time since I last posted here.  So I'll give a simple update.

Nothing much has happened with me, I'm currently in the market for a new vehicle, there's nothing wrong with my Subaru, I'm just tired of it, and the community that comes along with it.  Finding business cards for tuning shops and having random people come up and ask me if I want deals on parts has gotten annoying.  I love my car but I'm ready for something else.

I might be getting a new phone tomorrow (fingers crossed) I've had my Droid X for I think two years now and its super slow now, and has practically no memory left. Time to upgrade to the Razr or the Nexus.

I'm not in class this semester, I need to find a clear path on where I want to go next.  I want to be able to take psychology and make it a career instead of an interest.  But to do that I really need a job in the field.

Other than that I've become a fan of My little pony: friendship is magic.  The two pictures above are ponies I've made.  I might be 25 but I like this show, so there.

As far as stories go, I have one I'm working on.  Its going to be long so I won't post it till its finished.

Like I said, a simple update.  Till next time.


No comments: