Wednesday, August 4, 2010

HTWest, writing camp homework.

Alright, well me and the author of Rhapsodizing moments spoke today on our way to look at her car (about a 30+ minute drive) we spoke about a writing camp we want to do, I'm also getting the author of Stories of MJOLNIR in on this too.  What I'm posting now is something we're supposed to work on. HTWest is a universe of mine that I haven't done too much work with.  The basic idea was the old west with elements of steampunk and future tech sprinkled in here and there.  My main characters are 'The Reaper in Black Silk' and the 'Sapphire Disaster' who are on the run because they have been charged with the biggest bounty ever placed.  So far all I've done with this is show them running away and encountering force along the way.  I need to work a lot on the rest of the universe.

I'll just post info on the characters another day cause my information is not near me.

No comments: