Thursday, June 17, 2010

so whats his name? "Atocine"

So here is the first part of the adding characters to my transformers list.

Name: Atocine
Alignment: Decepticon
Waste management vehicle (front loader garbage truck)
weapons: Energon fork blades, twin heavy repeaters, energon axe.
body art: 'Decepticorp Autobot corpse collector'
Decepticon purple and black (with lots of rust)

Information retrieval, and multi-enemy combat.  havent got much for personality at the moment except that he is very OCD, if he drops his garbage in combat he'll prioritize putting it back, all embarrassed about it too.

when in vehicle form he can crush cars (or more preferably autobots) with his garbage crusher system, making him infamous for slow deaths.

In robot form he has an issue of oil spilling from his mouth, so it looks like he's drooling. it irritates him a lot.
(perhaps a victim of BP in current events? I'm just kidding)

now... the problem I have is... what do I name him? I dont have any good ideas.  nothing has had a good flow to me. I'll work on it, ideas are welcome (that also goes for other transformers too)

thats about it... till next time

1 comment:

brittany michelle said...

Atocine. Pronounced a TOE sin A