Monday, May 17, 2010

An Absolute Necessity

Are you a writer?

If so then this is a book you will NEED in order to write with a higher level of skill.  the first half of the book is like an autobiography by Steve about him growing up and becoming a writer.  and the second half is about improving your skill as a writer, if you want to be effective in any type of work relative to writing then its important you go out and get this and read it, then read it again after a while.  rinse and repeat.

this has taken such an impact on my style that I go back and read my old work and feel the urge to rip my guts out "what is this garbage?!" "wow I was terrible at this back then" its so bad I cant read it, if I did I would  end up redoing it all over again (and lets face it... thats a lot of work)

get this book if you are a writer of ANY sort, you can thank me later.

1 comment:

esk said...

Thanks for the recommendation; I will check this out.