Thursday, November 27, 2008

Turkey day... wait whos coming over?!

happy thanksgiving everyone

so i havent had dinner yet its still early.
"hey son are you taking one of your videogames with you up to grandmas today?" my dad asked me

"sure im taking my xbox" i replied

"good cause im sure the chinese guys are probably gonna want to play against you, make sure you bring some easy games they can play"

"... huh?" i replied

"the chinese guys are coming over for thanksgiving, and they probably want to play against you"

ok so my dad has some chinese people that do... something at Kearns high school, i dont really know the details of it. a while back my dad asked me if i had any attachment to my mountain bike i said no and he said he was going to give them to some chinese people who had no way around. our bikes are still here so i can only guess that they found a means of getting around.

ive never met them before so i have no idea whats in store for tonite, and im sure that if its interesting enough ill post the aftermath on here so look forward to it... maybe

2 comments:

Jaycey said...

The Chinese people...nice

Connie Babe said...

hope they're good chinese people.